Monday, June 30, 2008

LOL! LOL!

~아이스크림 사랑! ~

umm today i just went to the mall and it's so crowded -_-
anw

i dropped my sis' PSP today wkwk *shock*
but it's perfectly fine
thx to the clear case! *chimes*

hmm i found the red GBA SP, and the kingdom hearts chain of memories gamepak
oooh lovely daaaay

mmm today i had this very interesting chat
lyk this in indo

me : jerman!
K : Jerman pst menaaang deh jamin!
me : JAMIN!
T : gw netral bos
K : mie jamin!
T : suka dua2nya
K : hoo suka dua2nya.. Di spanyol gw cm sk nya sm ballack hahah
-----------------------------------LOL--------------------------------------
me : HEH. BALLACK JERMAN KALI!
T : spanyol
me : NEW PM
T : sjak kapan ada ballack wakakakakakakakkakakakakkakaka. ballack = spanyol
K : lah
me : baca PM gw
K : sdkt menjayus gpp kan

peace K!!!!!!!!! ahaha ><
LOLOLOLOL

No comments: