Saturday, June 28, 2008

discovery!

~doremi~

hmm okay today is all about discovery
after a drum session, i waited for my mom to pick me up
so, i took my cellphone and go ol
chat with some ppl

and my friend 'K' was ol, so i said hi
we chatted then one thing popped into my mind

i found these two words in a book i was reading some time ago, and idk what they mean.
well the conversation is lyk this, sort of, in indo.

me : "eh lu tau ga artinya?"
K : "lah ga tau wakaka"

then she made a joke about it


me : "sriussssssss. apaan?"

K : "gatau, gw tanya dulu deh"
me : "..."
K : " gw tanya malah dibilang 'itu lw kan'"
me : " WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA "--> imagining her expression
K : "jaaah"
me : "gw tanya juga ah."
K : "..."
me : " hmm dia bilang gatau, tapi dia ga bilang kalo itu gw wakakaakaka, cuma luuuuu tuh yg jawabannya gtu."
K : "zzz"
---by this point i was laughing alone and ppl looked at me---
then blablablablaablablabla

later,,, 'T' was online and i asked the same thing
T : "kyny gw pernah dgr. mmm, gw selidiki dulu deh"
me : "sip, penasaran gw."
T : " gw dah tauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! dia itu adalahhhhh................"
me : "anjrit."
T : "wakakakakakakakkakaakk"
me : "parah. serem."
T : "yoi"

sorta lyk that
turns out that the phrase is a name of a criminal. the crime? wew. don't even ask wkwkwkwkwk. HORROR maaaaaaaaaaaan

but the name is unexpectedly unexpected ah hard to say whahaha

now that i'm writing this i don't feel lyk it's funny anymore haha, but this afternoon i cracked up laughing (-_-")

No comments: